- Water fights with spongy water bombs
- Visiting various playgrounds with friends (including the kid-favorite, Annie's Playground!)
- The summer reading program at the local library (Barnes & Noble does one, too)
- Pick your own farm
- Tie-dyeing t-shirts with Sharpie markers
- visit Six Flags Great Adventure
- Camp out in the backyard
- Go to Summer Blast
- Do a nature hunt
- Go to the Farm fair - and maybe even enter something!
- Set up a Slip and Slide in the yard
- Attend a some local nature camps
Friday, June 21, 2013
Summer O' Fun!
After scouring Pinterest for ways to make this summer full of fun for my kids, here's a few ideas we're incorporating: