It's about this time that I realize that I need to focus on and be thankful for the grace I do see in their lives - the kindnesses, the opportunities they've taken to serve someone other than themselves, or the growths in godliness. Because it is there, really - I just need the eyes to see and celebrate...
- Anna and Ellie caring for Noah when he fell off his bike
- Abi putting away Ellie's clean clothes
- Noah offering to help with chores
- Abi helping Anna with her piano music
- All being quick to hug and play with Dan
- Anna changing a dirty diaper
- Abi helping Ellie in the shower
- Ellie cheerfully doing her chores.
How has your child unexpectedly blessed you this week?