...because that's how my mind is working at the moment.
- I got More Last Minute Knitted Gifts for Christmas, so the library can have theirs back. This Easy Cardigan is from there - wonderful to make (needs buttons, though).
The booties are more from here.
- Took the first week of January to build a new schedule from scratch. It was soooo worth it - I love it! (yes, I am a loser). Things go smoothly, there is somehow more time in the day to do things, less bickering and trouble-finding from the children. Definitely a worthwhile time and money investment (based on the Managers of Their Homes method).
- I'm making bread. Again. I've done lots of bread-making in the past - by hand, in the Kitchen Aid and with a bread maker. But the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes A Day way is awesome. Truly. This past week we've had Boule, Couronne, Ciabatta, Stromboli & Sticky Caramel Rolls. Love it.
- Read Organized Simplicity and Family Feasts for $75 a Week. The perfect books to motivate at the beginning of the year. Clearing out junk (I think it breeds), starting a price book for grocery shopping, looking forward to a yard sale (I can't believe I just said that, since I kind of hate yard sales).
- I am now learning to deal with my children's complaining by dealing with my own. And their laziness with my own. And their temper tantrums via my temper tantrums. I'm noticing a trend, here...but God shows His grace as being sufficient, for them and for me.