It's been a little over four weeks this little person has been here. In that time:
- We've been cuddling
- We've been kissing baby head and cheeks
- We are stunned by how much bigger Dan suddenly seems
- We're thankful that Caleb and I were able to leave the hospital after 24 hours
- We are rediscovering the joys (and occasional trials) of breastfeeding
- My mom came for a few days and let me nap.
- Toby's mom came for a week and let me nap.
- Toby's dad came for a week and let me nap.
- Dan started creeping out of his room during nap time, waking me up from my naps.
- Abi turned 10.
- We went to the DC zoo.
- I turned 35.
- We went to Ladew Gardens.
- We went out to eat - a lot.
I'm looking forward to re-entering the blog-world, but don't be surprised if it resembles more of an elderly shuffle than a full-on run...