Monday, January 23, 2012

Multitude Monday

Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean,
but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox.
Proverbs 14:4
I need to remember this verse often. I like things to be clean, though I'm not naturally the tidiest person around. Still, to put in the effort to pick up and put away, just to find another mess can be very frustrating. It is then that I must give thanks for these mess-makers, knowing that in them and through them, a harvest of righteousness will be reaped.
 I am thankful for:
  • Abigail, my beautiful, bossy eldest child
  • Anna, the competitive "spit fire"
  • Noah, who will have a better understanding of women because of all these girls
  • Eleanor, the passionate little mommy
  • Daniel, who makes everyone happy and crazy in equal measure
  • the next one, who we're all looking forward to meeting this summer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.