Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
And here I am, looking for God's will for me, when here it is, all the time, written down in black and white...
- the church Men's Retreat, and all the men that were able to go
- getting together with friends for a movie night
- having kids' friends over for crafting (I tried to stay out of it!)
- lots of new yarn arriving, with the promise of lots of knitting to do!
- enjoying a fire and Red Rover in the yard with the kids
- hanging-on coughs that are starting to lose their grip
- seeing brothers and sisters in the Lord serving each other, in large and small ways
- dozing with a child in a comfy armchair
- listening to another Penderwick story on CD