Monday, January 6, 2014

"You're WHAT?!"

Wow, I can't get away with anything! Clearly, those who know me know me pretty well indeed, because it seems that the only time I get really tired is when there's a bun in the oven...so our friends all knew that the Gayners were expecting baby number 7 without having to say much at all!
We are all very excited, though both Toby and I made the observation that we might be crazy once or twice. After all, a new baby during Toby's year of intense study was not part of the plan, but God always seems to choose better for us than we would choose for ourselves, doesn't He? Besides, being a little crazy seems to be the hallmark for our family, so why not just roll with it?
The current due date is July 27, which falls after Toby's graduation, and into that strange frame of time where there is no concrete plan. Always ready for adventure, we are - I wonder what state this kiddo will be born in?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow....congratulations!!!! July 27th is an EXCELLENT birthday (that's Norah's)! So happy for you! Miss you.
~Beth

Unknown said...

I know a great doula in MA!! lol

Danielle said...

Congratulations! And I have to say I KNEW it. That last post had me saying to Josh, "Hmmm, I wonder if Kelly is expecting?" ;) Glad I was right!

lipax said...

Many congratulations to you both. You're a very special, blessed family xxxx

lipax said...

Lots of love from Lisa(lipax) and Trev, by the way xx

Katherine said...

Congratulations to you both ! Carolyn and I were just saying the other day we thought you would be pregnant soon !

love Katherine xx

Liz said...

Congratulations. That is so wonderful. I read the post and wondered if you had realised why you were tired! I just decided not to say anything. Great news. Will you please let me know how your rate of hair loss goes, for crochet purposes please?