Friday, May 17, 2013

Parmesan Chicken Bake

It's been a while since I've shared some recipes, so here is one I've made several times. It's easy, it's very delicious, and it makes leftovers - all get top marks in my book.
I found the recipe, as I've found most of my favorite recipes, on Pinterest. The blog it came from, My Kitchen Escapades, has a load of other yummy recipes. I shall share the recipe here for your enjoyment:

Parmesan Chicken Bake(adapted from Food.com)
6 chicken breasts (or one large pack)
1 C light mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
1/2 c fresh Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9x13 glass pan.  Lay the chicken inside the pan.
2.  Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn't dry out.)  Sprinkle on a bit more fresh Parmesan over all the chicken.
3.  Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. 

And there you have it. We've been enjoying it recently with baked sweet potatoes and a salad. All the flavors go so well together!

No comments: