Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Slings I Make but Do Not Photograph

I made my first sling back when Dan was born, and it has been well worth the investment. I have used that thing so much - I love hands-free baby snuggles. Because I use it so much - particularly in church - it's understandable that a few like-minded mommies should want one of their own.
So, over the last 6 or so months, I've made about 6 slings for various friends and friends-of-friends, and would you believe I took not one picture until the most recent? Even that one isn't that hot:

 
So, from here on out, I commit to continue making slings and attempting to photograph them more, if only to prove to myself that the sewing machine is worth the space it takes up.

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

I wish they'd had something so nice when my babies were being carried. Our were glorified backpacks worn on the front with uncomfortable straps. Always felt like baby's legs were losing circulation. One of these days I might be asking you to make one for me as a grandmother. (We hope, we hope.) Too bad you don't have photos. Life happens.