Monday, December 17, 2012

More Car Seat Covers

Remember the car seat cover I made for Caleb? Well, it seems I'm not the only one who likes it, because requests have been made to cover other car seats. Since I have plenty of fabric to use, I'm happy to help. Here's another I made for one of Caleb's friends from church (and her mom).

 This one has some of my favorite fabric scraps in it, and is lined with a pink jersey material.
 This may be another way to give clueless strangers a good guess to the gender of your baby, saving embarrassment from them and irritation from you. (ahem)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. Every time I go out someone always gets it wrong! Yes my baba is a girl, who has no hair and sometimes wear neutral clothing!

I love the car seat covers they are very cute and funky. My little ones have always fallen asleep in the car but having something colourful and bright to look at and stimulate them is much better than the bland store bought ones.