Praline-Sour Cream Coffee Cake (from Mom's Best Desserts)
For the cake:
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 cups sour cream
For the Praline:
1 cup chopped pecans
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour a 9-inch Bundt pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add sour cream and mix until smooth. Fold in flour and beat until blended, but don't over mix.
4. To make the praline, combine the pecans, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Spoon half the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the praline evenly over the batter and top with remaining batter. With a knife, cut through the batter to distribute the praline.
6. Bake for 55 to 60 min until done. Cool for 20 min before removing from pan. Serve warm, if at all possible.