Monday, June 25, 2012

Kid knitting - Gathering Stripes

When I showed Noah a bunch of patterns that I'd be willing to make for him and he chose this one, I groaned. A whole sweater in tiny little sock yarn? That'll take forever! Or not, as it happens...
 Though not my particular color choices, the Cascade Sock Yarn was wonderful to work with, and the whole thing was fun to make. I love top-down construction. Plus, this yarn is super comfy, not at all itchy and has a great drape to it. This might be one he actually gets some wear out of (though not for a couple more months, anyway).
I've noticed that there is an adult version. Hmmm...I might just be up for a whole lot of sock yarn knitting...

1 comment:

Briana Almengor said...

so stylin. I love it. by far one of my favorite of what you've done!