Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Yarn = Little Hats



I'm in the middle of several projects at the moment. I'm more than half way through this and have stalled when faced with some confusion. I'm almost done this, too - a request for a friend's new granddaughter.

But sometimes, I need something small and portable. Something that doesn't require a whole lot of paying attention. Something that doesn't require me buying more yarn, and even uses up some small amounts hanging around the cupboard. Something like this...


...and this...


...and this.


The two blue hats were from this pattern, using Plymouth Merino Superwash. Love the yarn, and the patterns are great, too. The pink was my own design (kind of like a baby beret, sort of) in Cascade Paints.


I gotta say, the ribbed one is my favorite. Something about ribbing on a little noggin is too cute!

No comments: